Visit Accessibil-IT at CSUN 2018March 2, 2018
Accessibil-IT, the global leader in PDF accessibility will be attending The CSUN Assistive Technology Conference for the 6th year and are very excited to hold an information session on the Friday of the conference. Adam Spencer, Head of Accessibility Services, will be speaking on the topic “Document Accessibility Strategies for Organizations of all Sizes.”
Session details are listed below:
Date: Friday March 23rd at 2:20pm
Location: Cortez Hill C, 3rd Floor, Seaport Tower
Very common questions that will be covered include the following:
- Can I make an accessible and compliant PDF straight from Word?
- Can I make an accessible and compliant PDF straight from InDesign?
- Can I make an accessible and compliant PDF straight from PowerPoint?
- Can I make an accessible and compliant PDF straight from Excel?
- Are my documents accessible if I just follow the guidance from the testing tools available?
- I watched how to tag a PDF from a YouTube video, can I use that as my training?
- Are PDF documents easy to make accessible?
- We’re converting all of our PDF content to HTML to be accessible, is that a good strategy?
- Is PDF accessibility expensive?
- What is PDF/UA?
- Why are my PDF documents not WCAG 2.0 compliant?
- What are the differences between PDF/UA and WCAG 2.0 AA?
Make sure to get there early to reserve your seat. Adam will be sticking around after to answer any additional questions on document and PDF accessibility. We’re excited to see you there!
Have questions prior to the conference? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!